Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bump update

                                         Our baby is the size of a navel orange! about 4.5" long!

You might not yet be feeling it, but your baby is kicking those little legs and flexing those elbows.


Here's the bump! Just a little thing right now I still think I can pass off as just looking like I am bloated or have a pooch...However after I eat a big meal like dinner then I REALLY round out and look prego haha 
15 weeks and 1 day took this picture today
I have my 16 week appointment on Monday and then I get to schedule our anatomy scan when we find out what we're having! Boy or girl?! It should be scheduled for April 28th only 34 more days! And I always try to get the earliest appointment cuz I can hardly stand waiting around haha. I'll let ya know how that goes!

Feeling good no morning sickness just a little tired. Cravings: fruit, potato chips and ranch dip...mexican food. WATER! I'm so thirsty all the time!

Can't wait for next week's appointment. something to look forward too. This week is a busy week full of Young Women's, and two church dinners! Hopefully the week goes by fast and the next month even faster so we can find out boy or girl! 

1 comment: