Soooooo I can't hold it in any longer I just need somewhere to be able to post about and talk about our exciting news!!!! Baby #4 is on his/her way!!! I'm due September 15th! We can't wait!
I'm 14 weeks prego today and baby is the size of a lemon!
- He's probably sucking his thumb and wiggling his toes in there!
- His kidneys are making urine, and his liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too.
- And he's growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over his body -- it will help him keep warm!
I'm 99.9% sure that it's another boy and I so hope I'm right! I love my boys and it'd be great to have an even number of them. I want atleast 4 boys in a row! then they each have a buddy no one is ganging up on anyone else :) Plus I've got this boy thing down. I'll just stick to what I know best and that's boys!! I figure I can end with a girl and she can be our spoiled princess :)
I haven't announced on Facebook and I don't plan on announcing until I'm 20 weeks and we know the gender of our baby. Then I'll think about doing a big FB official announcement. But for now most of my friends and family know and if you read my blog then you deserve to know as well :) I just don't want it all over Facebook and getting back to our ward. I'm not ready to hear all the "You're pregnant again already?!" comments or "It better be a girl this time." Let me just tell you how much the last comment ticks me off!!! Probably just my pregnant hormones but seriously who cares if it's another boy! I want another boy! If we get a girl that will be just as exciting but don't tell me it BETTER be a girl this time. UGH! so anyways if you're reading this no comments on Facebook be excited with me on here!
Here's the ultrasound picture from my first appointment at 8 weeks :)
at our 12 week appt we got to hear the heart beat very quickly they almost couldn't find it cuz baby was just snuggled in there but we very briefly heard it. My next appointment is in 2 weeks at 16weeks! And then I get to set up our appointment for the 20 week ultrasound where we'll find out the gender of baby #4!!! Can't wait! So far this pregnancy has been flying by! I've been kept busy with helping with Relief Society activities, being in Young Women's, and just doing the mom thing and trying to keep up on top of housework and kids! haha This pregnancy has been a breeze so far hardly any morning sickness at all no other symptoms just the regular can't decide what to eat cuz nothing sounds or smells good. Cravings so far it's been sour candies like sour patch kids and sometimes mexican food. I have a little bump I'll try getting a picture posted later. Still easily hidden with sweatshirts and looser fitting shirts. still just kinda looks like pudge and not really a bump haha.
So anyways there's my news! baby #4 is on the way!
In other news Tuesday is Kindergarten screening at the elementary school for Landon! He can go to school this fall! Crazy how he's already old enough for school! So we go in at 8:15 the screening is an hour and a half and at the end of the screening they'll let us know how he did and how ready he is for school! I'm nervous for him but I think he'll be just fine I don't know what exactly they look for at the screening but I guess I'll find out tomorrow! wish him luck! we've been practicing our counting and letters and writing his name! I'll post an update about that tomorrow!
better go clean my house! It always get's destroyed over the weekend. Lots to do!


Michelle, You're So Amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteI could not keep a secret this BIG hidden for so long! Congratulations!!!! I once saw an adorable picture where there were four small boys wearing black leather jackets surrounding a newborn baby girl dressed in a pink tutu & big headband, & the picture said don't mess with her! The boys all had their tough faces on. It was so cute!
haha... your having another baby... ALREADY!!! I think its awesome, but yes people are ridiculous with their comments. Oh and by the way, it better be a girl!. LOL, Just kidding . Love you
ReplyDeleteMichelle! Catching up on your blog and am SO excited for you! I think four boys in a row would be perfect for the exact reason you said. Plus have you seen the adorable pictures with all older brothers being all protective over their precious baby sister?? It's so cute! I'm glad you've been feeling well! Congrats!
ReplyDelete