I just can't get enough of these cute boys!
There Easter outfits turned out great! Lee had an orange striped tie that he wore too match the boys too.
I wish i had bought or made something to match :)
GG & Popa's Easter presents for the boys! a blanket and animal plush that roll up together and you can use them seperately and use the animal as a pillow! the boys looove them!
Landon's is puppy
Zeke's is a duck
And Drakes is a little lamb :)
Easter Sunday after church at noon we came home and Lee's brother and sister in law (Robert and Kandice) came over and Lee and Robert hid eggs for the boys. Drake LOVED the eggs and when he accidentally broke one open and found jelly beans he loved them even more! haha


Landon showing off his basket full of eggs

Zeke with his basket and Drake's

We had a yummy honey glazed ham dinner complete with delicious lion house rolls, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, salad, jello, and orange jello salad! So much food so little room! Drake loved the mashed potatoes best. This is my favorite smile of his.
Landon showing off his basket full of eggs
Zeke with his basket and Drake's
We had a yummy honey glazed ham dinner complete with delicious lion house rolls, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, salad, jello, and orange jello salad! So much food so little room! Drake loved the mashed potatoes best. This is my favorite smile of his.
Well I'm 19 weeks today!!! YAY!!!
ONLY 7 MORE DAYS UNTIL OUR BIG ULTRASOUND!!!
I can hardly wait and at the same time can't believe it's come up so quick and i'm now almost halfway done!!! Where is the time going?!
Here's what is going on with baby at 19 weeks:
Your baby's sensory development is exploding! Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that he may be able to hear your voice now, so don't be shy about reading aloud, talking to him or her, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you.
Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of an heirloom tomato. His arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of his body now. His kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on hisr scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on his skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.
Something exciting to look forward too....We decided to throw a gender reveal party! I designed these little invites myself. It started out as just something to do for fun but once I made the invite and they turned out so cute Lee and I decided we had to have a little party. So we're officially having a gender reveal! I'm so excited! This is our invite:
I love how they turned out. I'm decorating with bright pink and bright blue I got streamers, plates, utensils, table cloths, and napkins all in these colors at the dollar store! I also got some balloons from target. We're asking everyone to wear blue or pink depending on their guess! We find out Monday the 28th if baby is boy or girl and we're throwing the party the Friday after with about 8 other couples ( Lee's cousins and family) We wanted to keep it small so we're just doing a little family party. I'm going to have pink and blue drinks and we're going to have a fire in the back yard for hot dog and s'more roasting. For the big reveal i'm either doing cupcakes with pink or blue filling or silly string in pink or blue....still haven't quite decided yet. Maybe I'll just end up doing both haha Can't wait to post pictures and get the rest of the party planned! Hopefully this week just flies by and Monday morning comes around quick for our ultrasound!!!



Your plans for your gender reveal party sound like a lot of fun! I love the cupcake idea... The kids live love the silly string! I'm guessing you're having a girl.
ReplyDelete