I've been so busy with house projects I haven't updated in a while! Well Mother's Day was great! The best one so far! Lee is finally catching on to the Mother's Day thing. For Mother's Day he made all the meals and even changed diapers! He made me a "throne" in the living room and I got to sit on it and ask for whatever I wanted hahaha I made sure not to abuse the power so he'll want to do it again :) haha It was a great day and my gift was a Singer Serger!!!! I'm soooo dang excited! It showed up the Tuesday after Mother's Day and I can't wait to use it! It will be so nice to use while I'm making baby girl's crib bedding!!! But first I need to get my house projects finished and the house put back together!

Zeke's favorite thing to do when he goes outside is pick me flowers :) I love it!!! He's so sweet and he always picks me a big bunch :)
This is one of the house projects we checked off this last weekend! Our bathroom!!! I've been dying to paint it and do a little makeover for sometime now so when Lee finally got a Saturday off we went all out and got all the paint and stuff we'd need for various projects. I love the way it turned out! I was going for a beach them and I think I nailed it! I still have some cute little decorating accents I want to make and put in here but over all this bathroom is done! we put up new shelving above the toilet instead of the obnoxious over the toilet stand thing we had. I bought a new shower curtain and we put more shelving behind the door we painted the two tone color and put the white trim up in between them.
I got too excited about painting that I forgot to take a before picture. But before it was just white and we had a black and white shower curtain. amazing what new paint can do :)
There is one more top shelf I just didn't take an updated picture yet. Lee brought home the brackets yesterday and we put it up. there's nothing on the top shelf yet.
Here was another home project! Under the bed drawers in the boys' room! The boys' room has no room for dressers and with all three of them in their now I need a storage solution so I had Lee whip up these drawers for me! :) They're 2ftx3ft each and just under 12in deep each kid has his own drawer for all his clothes! YAY!!! FINALLY!!!! These took a while to finish because of the multiple coats of stain and then polyurethane we had to put on them but they're finally done. They have little sliders on the bottom to make pulling them in and out easy. They match the bed really well but the flash and makes them look weird colored in the pictures but really they look so good and work so well.
close up!
So since the under the bed drawers are done I can finally get started on another project and get Landon's old dresser out of the closet! The closet has been in a desperate need to have a makeover and make it more efficient. The toy bins on the ground just aren't cutting it anymore and the dresser in there has been driving me crazy taking up so much space soooo here is the beginning of the closet makeover! We moved the top shelf up but 6 or 8 inches the left side of the closet will have a hanging space and under that where those brackets are will be shelving so I can put the buckets of toys up on a shelf instead of stacking them and having them tip or dump over! yay! Then the right side will have two hanging spots and one or two shelves I'll take a picture when it's finished for sure! So overall there will be three seperate hanging areas for the three boys and shelves lots more efficient! Can't wait!
Here's a close up of the top shelf moved up. There's still plenty of space for me to use it sufficiently
Here's the 23 Week belly! Took this picture today :)
Drake was whining and wanted up haha Still haven't agreed on a name. still searching for the right one. Lee is no help at all haha
In other news...
My cousin got engaged last week!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for her and can't wait for the wedding in August! We get to go up to Spokane for it! Unfortunately I will be 36+ weeks prego when we head up so I'll be peeing every 10miles but I couldnt' be more excited for her! The wedding is August 23rd! Come on Summer!!! Her and I and a friend of her's went dress shopping last week after she got engaged and it was so much fun. my kids were actually really well behaved for the 2hrs we were in there and she found her dress!!! Even better! This summer is already looking to be full of fun things like baby showers and a wedding!









I love the beach themed bathroom remodel. I need to learn how to sew, it's my goal to make Daphanee & Dalieeah matching sun dresses... At some point in my life! Michelle your baby bump is so cute, I love the navy blue dress you're wearing as well.
ReplyDelete