Friday, May 30, 2014

Memorial Day and other things



Landon, Maddie, Drake, Jacob, Zeke and Carson

 For memorial day weekend we went down to Utah to visit Lee's brother and family and just get away! It was a nice long weekend! We left Thursday after Lee got off work and came home Monday Afternoon :) We were so busy having so much fun these are the only two pictures I got! All the kids lined up in camp chairs and of course no ones really looking lol 

And Landon dressed up as Thor! 



My sister in law and I had lots of fun shopping and crafting over the weekend our favorite store to go to when we get together is Wood Creations. They have lots of unfinished wood crafts that you can buy and finish yourself and we always go and get a project or two. This time we had some awesome coupons but you could only use one a day so we had to go twice but it was worth it! 

 This is my cute lemondae door hanger I bought and finished! I love it! 
 And my cute glittery flamingo! 
I also made a 4th of july set to hang on my little ladder that I set outside I'll take pictures of that when 4th of July comes around. and I also bought 6 triangle pennants that i'm going to hang and string up with baby girl's name on it. Which by the way WE FINALLY DECIDED ON A NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on our way to utah we agreed that baby girls name will be Maylee Belle McIntier! I love it so much! I'm just thrilled we have a name!!! Maylee was the only name Lee and I had on a list of names that we didn't cross off. We both kinda liked it but were still looking around  but now we love it :) 

As of Monday I'm 24 weeks prego! I had a dr's appt wednesday and all is looking good! got to hear Maylee's heartbeat :)


 My mom sent us a package last week it had shorts for the boys in it and these cute little outfits for Maylee Belle! 
 Cute little lady bug pjs
night gowns 
 turtle pjs
 and the cutest little pink pants ever! They have little bows on the ankles!


 My girly nursing cover also came in the mail around the same time as my mom's package! 
I got it from https://www.uddercovers.com/cart they are always having sales so I got it for free and just paid shipping. 


Another favorite place of ours to go when we are in Utah is Kid to Kid! It's a second hand kid store they have everything from kids clothes and shoes to toys to cribs and bouncers and highchairs. My sister in law and I always have to go. This time I was looking for stuff for the boys but they didn't have really anything so of course I had to look at the girl stuff and I wasn't disappointed! And the day we went in everything was 20% off as well! 
Got this cute little Carter's outfit Newborn size 5.99 with 20% it was about 4.79!

Newborn 3pc Carter's outfit 4.50 plus 20% off made it 3.60!
The long sleeve onesie it came with says I love Auntie.

I love the soft jean looking pants that came with this outfit. It's also a Carter's Newborn size that was 4.99 with 20% off made it 3.99

Go this cute little pink and black and gray Carter's Dress 3M size for 5.99 (4.79) and since it will be winter when she can fit into it I got the cute little sparkley black sweater to go with it which was 3.50 and with 20% off was only 2.80!


This two pack of carters newborn gowns was 3.50 with 20% was only 2.80!

These cute two pack of Carter's newborn pjs were 2.99 or 2.39 after the discount.

Carter's Newborn pj 2.99...2.39 after discount. I got a blue outfit just for Lee so he wouldn't feel so overwhelmed with pink hahaha

This cute Carter's 3M outfit was 3.99 or 3.19 after discount overall I spent like 31.00 and got 5 pj's 4 outfits and one dress and sweater! Such a good deal considering everything is still like new and you can't even tell if they've been worn! Also a carters outfit usually sells for 10-15 bucks just for one outfit so I made out like a bandit! And what's even better is that these outfits aren't in the stores so I have no guilt buying them before my baby shower :) 

Progress in Maylee's room. I FINALLY have the shelves painted all white!!! Yay!!! I started taking the tape off from insde the shelves. I still have to finish the bottom support but all the tedious nook and crannies of the actual shelves themselves are DONE! I also have all the trim painted white and we started putting that up! But we are going to be getting new carpet for this room and have to wait for that before we will be putting the floor trim in. Can't wait!!! It's coming together so nicely!! 

I got this cute little faux glass knobs for the drawers in Maylee's room just to add a little extra girlyness to it :) they were just white wooden knobs before so these are lots more fun! 

I bought this mirror from hobbylobby.com for 11.99!!! It was originally 25.99 but it was on sale and I had to have it! I'm going to put it on the wall with her crib along with a bunch of colorful cute frames :) 

So overall we had a fun weekend in Utah. We shopped and crafted and the husbands went on hikes and made took video's with Lee's GoPro that he got for his birthday. The kids played and played and played and even got to swim on Monday before we went home. We came home Monday and Tuesday Drake woke up with a little fever off 100.2 and just wasn't feeling good. It's finally gone today...I think....I think he's just teething cuz he hasn't had any other symptoms of being sick. Then Wednesday Drake and I had dr appts. and after my Dr.appt like late afternoon I started coughing and by Wednesday night I was coughing like crazy and not feeling good. Then Thursday woke up and felt worse and the cough was worse and I could feel it in my chest and my throat killed ugh it was not good (I think I caught my nephew's croupe while we were in UT) So yesterday I spent all day on the couch sleeping and coughing up gross stuff and blowing my nose ugh it was not fun at all luckily as the day went on the cough got better and cough drops helped but I still just ached and my head throbbed. And now this morning I feel better already still coughing here and there but not feeling as bad as I did yesterday! No fun at all! It's not fair that mom's get sick. but atleast it already seems to be going away!

2 comments:

  1. Maylee is such a sweet sounding name. Absolutely perfect for your first baby girl, it's very girly! I'm so happy that I'll get to see your baby belly in person at Tawny's bridal shower, in August. That mirror is awesome, & I love the girly knobs... You made those shelves from scratch?! Your're AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to see you in August too! You have to bring Dali with you so I can get my baby girl fix! Lee is pretty darn handy he made the shelves in that room and also the dresser with the pink knobs! He's so handy I love it! So far I've gotten all compliments about the name Maylee I'm so happy to hear that you think it's Girly and sweet sounding :)

      Delete