I got my first gun ever the other day! We had my boss order it in for me cuz it wasn't enough for me to have just any kind of gun, I wanted a pink one! A pink BB gun to be exact something small so I could shoot at the stupid neighbors dog who seems to think our yard is his personal toilet! Dang dog! But Lee decided if he was going to get me a gun it was going to be a real gun not just a stupid BB gun so he ordered me a pink camoflauge .22! haha pretty much it's the coolest thing ever! who else has a gun like that?! I love it we went out shooting at Lee's parents house with it yesterday and i've decided i need a bigger clip for it cuz i like just pulling the trigger as fast as i can haha! It's so much fun i love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment