Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Update on my status...
I had a dr's appointment today and I'm 2-3cm dialated and 80% effaced still...I think she threw in the 3cm just so I wouldn't start crying or something haha so pretty much I'm the same as the week before ugh! But ya never know it could be tonight! haha I'm still trying to think positively but its getting harder. So after all that we started talking about induction and she told me I could be pregnant till July 29th!!! The 29th!!! I swear I almost died! luckily she added the words..."if you want to be." at the end of that sentence! And I definately don't want to be pregnant THAT much longer! But they don't like to induce people till after 41 weeks sooooo I have a dr's appointment on the 23rd (if i haven't gone into labor on my own by then) and they'll do a regular check and then they'll do a fetal stress test and check the fluids around the baby to make sure I can wait just a little longer if necessary and if I have to be, then I'll be induced July 27th. Lets just cross our fingers and toes and anything else we can cross that he'll decide to come before then...way before then...liiiike...TONIGHT! haha Tomorrow is my official due date so I still have a little time that I'm ok waiting for him but we're getting more and more anxious every second! and I'm getting more and more uncomfortable and sleepless as well! so lets just cross everything and hope he comes SOON! So then I'll have a very cute reason to have no sleep! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH MY!!!! Why would they wait so long to induce?? My office says if you show any signs of progression (like you are!) they will induce at week 39! Don't lose hope! With Avie I was a 3, 80% and my water broke the next day. ANY TIME NOW!!!!
ReplyDelete