Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yes I did it and I'd do it again!

So among shopping for last minute baby things on saturday we also went horseback riding with Lee's friend robert. And yes I went too i wasn't gonna be left out are you kidding me! haha Robert had 3 rideable horses so me and lee shared a horse (poor horse haha) and then Tawny and Robert each got there own horses to ride...it was a fun double date thing!

Getting my fat pregnant butt on the horse did prove difficult! haha lee pulled me up while robert shoved from behind! Tawny was just cracking up watching me try to get up there lol but I made it! haha our horses name was paint...real creative huh?! he was a good horse :) After riding my pubic bone was soooo sore! we didn't run or anything with the horses but all that extra pregnancy weight sure does make a difference! It hurt! haha







Aren't we just so cute! haha Yay for horseback riding!













Here's Tawny on Beauty! haha I tell ya what he just has such creative names for these horses! haha lol



















Here's Lee's friend Robert! I bet you can't guess the name of the horse he's on.....it's name is Whitey haha she was a fat horse stubborn horse so we let robert ride her haha














Robert's family has lots of baby cows and I LOVE baby cows they're my favorite! so naturally i had to try and pet every single baby cow he had haha some where less shy then others! and if you let them suck on your fingers they like you even more and let you pet them! haha












So cute! sucking on my fingers! :)




This was my favoritest little cow! it wanted to suck on you so bad it didn't care that you were trying to pet it! haha It'd just go after your hand with its mouth open haha lol so cute!


Peek-A-Boo!!! haha sooo cute!








Tawny and the babies!

















Here's my favorite cow again! haha he looks scarey but its just cuz he thought you were bringing him something good to eat! haha so cute! I told Robert that i was going to take him home with me but Lee didn't like that idea...i don't know why! He'd just be like a big dog! hahaha



This was Robert's dog it's name was Diego but me and tawny just called it Pepper! cuz that's exactly who it looked like except a boy haha

No comments:

Post a Comment