Monday, July 13, 2009

Still haven't popped!

Ugh! I know I still have 3 days left till my actual due date but I'm going crazy! I wouldn't necessarily say I'm miserable but it's somewhere close to there. Sleeping doesn't really happen cuz i'm up half the night peeing or i just can't get comfortable or i'm just wide awake feeling for no reason...it'd be nice if he'd just come out so i could have a good reason to be sleepless! haha He seems to be being stubborn and none of the old wives talke tricks and tips have worked and trust me i've tried them all i'm sure and even made up some of my own like mowing the lawn and jumping on trampolines...nothing! I think i'm doomed to be eternally pregnant or atleast it feels that way haha when he finally does decide to come out we'll definately be posting pictures and sending out texts and stuff so don't worry! p.s. if any of you have tried texting me or whatever the past couple days, sorry i broke my phone in half so you can see how it didn't work very well haha but i've got the new replacement now so no worries i'll be able to text everyone when he finally does grace us with his presence! Cross your fingers for me that it's soon...like...riiiiiight NOW! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment