This is what happens when I accidentally leave the bathroom door open......

Things get shoved in the toilet like crazy! I don't know why Landon is so obsessed with the toilet He's always putting whatever he can grab into the toilet! ahhh! He had a bunch of smaller toys and do-dads at the bottom and the he got bigger putting socks and my flip flops and bigger toys and topping it off with the bright pink stuffed monkey! oh goodness! Atleast he keeps me entertained! haha I'm just glad he doesn't try flushing things down the toilet.....yet!
Haha wow! Make sure to close that door!
ReplyDeleteOh boy! I'm glad my girls haven't thought of that yet! It's just the make-up thing they love to get into or get up on the sink and play beauty school. Ha ha they surely do keep us entertained don't they?!
ReplyDeleteLuckily we haven't had any run ins with the toilet yet... I kept the child safety door handle on the bathroom as long as I could, then we started to potty train Davey, and he had to be able to have access to the bathroom, so the safety handle had to come off!
ReplyDeleteThe crazy things out little ones do... This makes for great material for Landon's first date, or a senior roast!
Oh my goodness! Emmie too! OBSESSED with toilets. Drives me nuts. This made me laugh. Can't wait to see you guys next month!!!
ReplyDelete