Tuesday, May 6, 2014

If you haven't heard....



We're having a girl!!!!!
OH. MY. GOSH!!!!! 
hahaha can you believe it?! We can't! We're still getting used to it but sooooo excited!!! I've already made my first all girl all pink purchase! Can't wait for it to show up!!! 

We have NO IDEA what we're going to name her hahaha We can't agree on anything and names that we had when we were first married have gotten old or used and just aren't working anymore. SO any name suggestions are gladly appreciated! haha The only rule is it has to be GIRLY! No in between wondering if thats a boy or girl name. We're going ALL girl!  


 Here's the ultrasound pictures! The ultrasound tech right away found in between her legs and I knew what I was looking at and my first thoughts were " oh no! there's nothing there"  hahaha but I am sooo excited for a girl and a change from the same old boy things! I cannot WAIT! :)





 The awesome 3D pictures we got! She's cute already!



I have a cousin who found out she's having a girl too so I made these cute layette's for her before I found out we were having a girl too so now I get to make myself some too! They were actually super easy and a quick sew for me :) Love how they turned out. :) 


Here's the belly at 21 weeks! Took this yesterday (5-5-14)
She's kicking around a lot more lately and I can feel her from the outside as well now! Lee still has yet to feel her but I'm determined for him to feel her ASAP! :) 

So Monday 4-28-14 we found out we were having baby girl and we planned a gender reveal party for Friday May 2nd! We did it with Lee's family and it turned out to be so much fun! We had his 2 brothers and their wives and a bunch of his cousins and their families come. I should've been more on top of the picture taking but I was having to much fun in the moment and visiting haha
 I set up a little photo booth area and the boys loved it haha we ended up not really using it but it was still fun for them. 



The silly string all decorated so you can't tell if it's blue or pink! 
We roasted hot dogs and had veggies and pink and blue juice and later on pink and blue cupcakes filled with a strawberry cream cheese filling. Then we passed out the silly string and had everyone gather around and I was able to video it! 


after the big silly string reveal! 

            The final tally on the chalk board! We also had everyone coming wearing their vote so everyone showed up wearing pink or blue! Lee and I wore our original vote colors from before we found out. He didn't have a pink shirt so red was the next closest haha 
 Us and the silly string :) we had to get some pics


Everyone really enjoyed the party and it was so much fun to reveal it in such a fun way. We just enjoyed the excuse to have a party and see everyone since it always seems like we're so busy and don't get to get together as often. :) 


1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo happy for all you guys! I can't wait to see how the boys react to their baby sister. I like the name Elena, I first heard it on a show called The Vampire Diaries. Cupcakes sound so good right now.

    ReplyDelete