The Boys' closet is done!!!!!! TADA!!! I LOVE it so much!!! All their toys fit in the baskets on the shelves in the closet no more avalanche of baskets there's even some extra room for more stuff to go especially at the very top! I'll probably just store extra diapers and wipes up high and clothes they've grown out of or whatever will go in a tote at the top too. So glad this little project is finished! Feels so good to be organized!
Maylee's dresser all put back together. It got a fresh coat of paint and new knobs. and I'll be looking for two pink bins to go in the open space to store more of her things.
This picture is also showing the old carpet in her room
More pics of the old carpet. It's been in the house since we moved in and was so gross I couldn't just redo everything in the room and not replace the carpet sooooo I sent Lee on the hunt for new carpet. The room is small (9ft 1in X 9ft 4in) so we only need a remenant piece and Lee found some! It's the softest fluffiest plushiest carpet ever I love it. it orginally sells for $50 a yard! ouch! but they gave it to us for about $10 a yard since it was leftover.
Last night Lee installed the new carpet and re-installed the trim! It's so pretty now!!!
I'm officially done painting in this room so Lee got to install the carpet for me last night! It's all coming together and looking so good!!!
These shelves are completely finished and I couldn't be happier! It was quite the tedious paint job!
I also hung up all the clothes we've gotten for Maylee so far! So fun to see cute little girl things hung up in this room!
I can't wait for this room to be all put together and my house not a disaster zone anymore haha everything has been pushed out into the hallway and kitchen area and is such a mess it's driving us all crazy I'm sure. So I finally get to start putting things back where they belong and getting the rest of the house put cleaned up as well.
The boy's being cute eating their lunch outside yesterday. They all sat down by each other lined up like this eating their sandwiches. Oh also in other news where you see all that dirt on the other side of the grass we planted grass and will have grass growing soon!!! We left a trail from the steps to the trampoline un planted so the rest of the grass can come in first and then once it's grown in enough to walk on we will fill in the last spot. It will be so nice to have a whole yard full of grass this summer!
The boys were playing with the hose and of course they can't just keep it on the grass and be happy they have to make mud. And Drake is always the one they decide to paint in mud. Drake loves the mud and will sit down in it and play in it all his own but the other two boys have to add to it and rub it on his back and head. Luckily this time they left his head alone! haha




No comments:
Post a Comment