27 Weeks and 3 Days!
This week is my last week of my second trimester can you believe it?! I can't believe how fast this is all flying by! On Monday I'll be 28 weeks and officially in the 3rd trimester! CRAZY!
According to the books baby is about 15inches and 2lbs! I'm strarting to get into the uncomfortable feel like a beached whale stage lol bending over all the time and picking things up is starting to suck but overall I'm feeling good and really can't complain.
not much else to report this week. We're hoping for good weather this weekend so we can really make a huge dent in the yard work out back! Next Saturday is the baby shower I'm hosting it's coming up fast! Can't wait to post pictures of the yard and the baby shower :)
OH! Also Landon is on B day for Kindergarten in the Fall! Which means he'll be going to school on Tuesday Thursdays! He even has some friends in his class. I'm not sure if they go to Kindergarten on Friday's or not...the list just said Tuesday, Thursday so we'll see once I get more information. So weird he's old enough for school already! He is so excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment