We've been busy with yardwork!
Last Saturday Lee surprised us with the whole day off work so we decided to get stuff done in our yard! We went to the local nursery here and bought a bunch of flowers and bushes for our yard. I got my front porch planter boxes all planted! :) The boys each helped with one.
The picture on the left is the left side of our steps. the picture on the right is the walk way to the front steps. We need to get more bark to fill it in but all the plants along there were new ones! We planted a bunch more bushes and flowers all over the yard but I didn't take pictures. I'll get some pictures next time we mow and weed of the whole yard :) We also planted some stuff out back.
We've been busy with yard work not only cuz we like having a nice looking yard but also because I'm throwing a baby shower for one of my friends at the end of June! She has 3 little girls and is having a boy and since I'm a boy expert i offered to throw her a shower!
These are the invites I made for her shower! we'll be decorating with lots of blues and greens! I can't wait to share pictures from her shower as well as the progress of our backyard. We still have lots of work to do before it's ready but we've made a good dent!
I finally finished Drake's name! haha I ran out of rope for part of the K and e and I bought the rope soon after but just hadn't gotten to it yet. Well I finally did it! I go his name finished! Pat on the back for me lol
All their names in rope in the boys' room.
Summer has brought with it the summer reading program at the library! Every Tuesday at 11 is story hour and my friend julie and her 4 boys come and pick us up and we all head over to the library. During the summer they have the reading program where you read 15mins a day and the kids can get prizes. They also do story hour but they read only a couple of books then we head next door to the gym and they get to do an activity! This years summer reading program has a science theme to it and the activity was making these fun little experiments.
you fill the bottom half with water and add food coloring of your choice. Then you pour the oil on top. Leave a space at the top of the water bottle.
Then you take an alka seltzer tablet and break it in half each bottle gets a half of a tablet.
DO NOT PUT THE LID ON.
Drop the tablets in the bottle and watch it bubble up through the oil and have a cool lava lamp effect! The kids loved this experiment. Don't put your lid on until your sure that it's done fizzing and bubbling otherwise it will create some pressure.
I'm 26 weeks and 3 Days prego today!
95 days to go until my due date! crazy that it's less than 100 already!
I've been feeling good overall some days I'm more tired than others but who isn't? I'm perfectly pregnant right now not uncomfortable or miserable. Just the right amount of everything. I sleep all night (unless i have to pee) and my heartburn isn't too crazy or unmanageable. I've been craving lots of chocolate and vegetables haha like veggie sandwhiches from subway or Millhollow yuuuuum!
Baby girl is really active squirming and kicking all over. It's makes it more fun for Lee when we just get to lay on the couch and watch tv at night and she puts on a show for him kicking and squirming :)













No comments:
Post a Comment