So I'm totally late at posting about this baby shower! Whoops! But it happened August 16th at my Sister in law Kandice's house in Rigby. (That was the weekend before we left for Spokane for Tawny's wedding so I didn't have time to blog about it before we left and forgot until now.)
She made all the decorations and it was pink lemonade themed! I LOVE pink and yellow together it's my favorite girly happy summer colors :)
It's a girl banner!
She made this little canvas decoration and gave it to me to have. It's in Maylee's room :)
it says: Girl {noun} 1. a giggle with glitter on it.
getting all set up!
Of course we had to have pink lemonade and this was a cranberry pineapple lemonade soooo yummy!
Decorations
Cute pom poms she made in pink and yellow
group shot haha Luckily I'm not making any weird faces lol there were 4 other people there not pictured in this picture and Kandice as well who took the picture haha. We had chicken croissant sandwhiches a veggie tray the pink lemonade to drink some pink and yellow sixlet candies and those yummy wafer straw things that have filling they were strawberry and lemon and so good! Kandice also made a pink lemonade frozen dessert that was like a whipped cheesecake it was so all so yummy! :)
Present time!
I got some super cute outfits from Lee's aunts and cousins who came to my shower! There were a few more gifts I got that aren't pictured but everything was equally cute and girly :)
Lee's aunts made this gorgeous quilt! I loooove and the girly cute colors in it! They are such awesome quilters! the back is a coordinating pale yellow that has little pink and purple flowers all over it. :)
It was so nice of everyone to come out and celebrate the pending arrival of Maylee! Everyone is so excited for us we feel so loved :)
No comments:
Post a Comment