September 7th Took these belly bump pictures on my birthday! 38 weeks 6 days.
Happy Birthday to me! :) such a yummy cake Lee and the boys made for me!
I had really wanted to take some maternity pictures with lee and get family pictures outside done before Maylee arrived but me and my sister in law just couldn't seem to get together to get them done so I had to do something fun for a maternity picture and here they are:
We took these Saturday night (9-13-14) just 2 days before Miss Maylee arrived!
And here is my bump compilation! apparently I started taking pictures at 20 weeks when I got my new phone I have no idea where my old phone or old sd card is to check to see if I took any earlier bump pictures but that's ok cuz I really didn't start showing much until 20 weeks.
I can't believe how fast this pregnancy flew by and that our baby girl is here already and we're enjoying every second of her!

No comments:
Post a Comment