Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Drake 2 & 3 months


Here's Drake at 2 Months old! He weighed 11.8lbs (52%) and was 23.5in (72%) Such a happy boy as always he was smiling consistantly and even laughed for us at 8 weeks old. 



 Here's Drake at 3months old! I love the picture of him where I got his tongue sticking out! haha such a cute boy! I love my baby blue eyes!




Here's just some random pictures from april of the boys. I have a million pictures on my phone I need to upload as well but that'll be for a different day. 
 Drake in the bath and actually liking it (and him just being cute)! He usually just cries and gets a quick bath. He likes bath time better without the bath chair or if he's sitting up on his own (obviously we hold him  up) but as long as he's not laying in the chair he's ok still doesn't last too long before he wants out which is funny cuz my other two kids would live in the bath if they could.


Zeke fell asleep like this after getting out of the tub! He fell asleep so fast we didn't even get a diaper on him before he fell asleep! haha He was really tired! he's not one to just fall asleep anywhere.

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how much Drake looks like you Michelle, he's such a sweetie pie! I love the tractor pics too!

    ReplyDelete