I knew I'd be too busy with all the family in town for Drake's Blessing Day to get good pictures of him like i wanted of him in his outfit so I dressed him up earlier in the week and had a fun little photo shoot! (I got his outfit on Etsy from http://www.etsy.com/shop/Debragardner) So glad I did a photo shoot earlier! Cuz we barely squeezed in some family pictures. The kids just wanted to eat and get undressed.
We blessed Drake on Easter Sunday March 31st! It was such a beautiful blessing and beautiful day. We had lots of family up so we decided to do Easter Dinner as well and left after Sacrament meeting to go home and make dinner and feed everyone. (We have 1:00pm church) It was a fun filled food and family day.

![]() |
| Landon and Zeke and Maddie and Jacob (Cousins!) |
![]() |
| GG and Drake, Maddie and Drake, all my Boys and Drake and his crazy mohawk hair |
![]() |
| Bath Time! |








I love the family picture where all of you are dressed in coordinating colors, such a fun family picture!
ReplyDelete