Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Drake is 4 months old!


Here's our little Draco! Can't believe he's already 4 months old! Where is the time going?! He's the happiest baby I've ever known! Seriously! He's such a good baby! He's ALWAYS smiling! Even the pediatrician said he's "unusually social for his age" haha He was smiling and talking for the pediatrician at his visit Tuesday.

He's 14.6lbs (39%) and 26in (85%)
He's a happy smiley baby if you couldn't tell and he gets excited when anyone talks to him. He's starting to get a little scared if someone else has him that he doesn't know to well but he usually does just fine. he's a good eater and sleeps all night long for me! Usually wakes up at about 6am to eat and goes back to sleep. He sucks and chews on EVERYTHING and is droooooly! He loves grabbing for toys and is getting pretty good at it now. He rolls from front to back. He can scootch of his play mat! I don't know how he does it but since he was like 2 months old he'd turn himself around in circles now he's able to get off the mat and grab at other things!!! He's going to be crawling soooo soon! He tries to get his legs under him when he plays on his tummy. He's just getting big too fast! 
Happy Happy boy! He really is this happy all the time unless he's starving but even then he still tries to smile through his crying lol this is his new toy! A walker! He likes to be up and seeing everything! he's always been that way so the bumbo was ok but it didn't have any toys and he'd drop them and he's so wiggly I'm afraid he's gonna fall out of it with how he twists himself in it. Not that I put it on the table or counters but I still don't want him to fall out of it. and his floor mat he likes it with the toys but only for so long and I can't exactly take it into the kitchen with me where I can watch him. So anyways my Auntie Karel had actually sent me a giftcard to Wal Mart and this was one of the purchases! it was only 30bucks online! usually these things are like 65 on up if you want a cute one but I found this cute one on their website. Also it folds down flat and adjusts to different heights! I wouldn't have gotten it if it didn't fold down flat so that definately sold me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment