| Sooo muddy! Landon loves helping Zeke getting dirty. I hear landon laughing hysterically and just knew it was cuz he was probably putting mud in Zeke's hair or on his face. I was right! lol I love the Butt crack picture! For some reason he hadn't taken off his diaper yet and it was soooooo soaked lol his little butt crack was hanging out it was hilarious lol I helped he get it off after I got that priceless picture lol They enjoyed the mud but they didn't enjoy the hosing off I gave them before they could come in the house and warm up in the tub lol needles to say they had fun. |
That buttcrack picture cracks me up! lol
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute family Michelle! You are such a great mommie... Love all the pictures - MUD!!! hahaha, what fun. Hope to see you this summer, soon. Loves & Hugs
ReplyDeleteI'd probably start crying if David & Daphanee were covered in mud like this! I don't mind the playing in the mud part, but I wouldn't like the cleaning off the mud part!
ReplyDelete