Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Boys!

This is what my boys do all day long! Jump Jump Jump! They love the trampoline. They also love dropping their toys underneath the trampoline which drives me crazy sometimes since it's buried in the ground. I have to make them crawl in the hole to collect all their toys. I don't mind if it's toys that are ok outside if it happens to rain but they always seem to sneak out the ones I don't want outside. lol 
Love these boys!!! I love being the mom of all boys! It's the best! I don't care that I'm out numbered  I love it! I'm the princess of the household still lol Plus these boys are just so much fun. Just wait until you see them in the matching outfits I bought them. I need to do another photoshoot with them! This was just a spur of the moment enjoying the sun and popsicles. 

Here's some pictuers of them with CLEAN faces lol 

My little poser! :) haha usually it's always funny faces but I'm just glad he coopeartes and lets me take pictures of him. Zeke on the other hand screams and runs. I have to get pretty creative to get him to cooperate! lol 

Nice brother's enjoying a popsicle together :) 

2 comments:

  1. I love all your pics, but these ones are just to die for! What cute boys! These pictures look great!

    ReplyDelete