Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wonders of photo shop!


 remember this picture? Perfect except baby was moving?! Well my sister in laws sister Kelsey was able to photo shop it for me and FIX IT!!!!

















 Tada!!! It's perfect now!!!! She did such a good job! You can't even tell! yay for her magic photo shop skills!!!! I'm so excited about this picture now! I can't wait to print it off big and put it on my wall!!! Thank you Kelsey for fixing my picture! :)
















Here's a collage of the 3 pictures I'll be printing off for my wall. I won't be printing it in this collage format but you get the idea. Can't wait!

P.S. I hope to do a real up date with lots of pictures soon! I have a baby shower that I'm helping with this Saturday so I'm busy making 100 cake pops for that AND I'm in charge of the hairbow making station as well so I'm busy busy this week getting everything together and organized all cute! Wish me luck! I'll definitely take pictures for you too see! In the meantime you can oooo and awww over my cute boys and my now perfect picture!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Michelle,
    Landon, Zeke, & Drake are sooo precious in these photos!!! The photo shop worked wonders on that photo, it's an amazing program. Can't wait for your update. :)

    ReplyDelete