Tuesday, August 26, 2014

37 weeks!


Here's the belly at 37 weeks! only 20 days left until my due date!!! 
We're getting so excited to meet our little girl we can hardly stand it! I have a feeling she is going to come early but that might just be me and wishful thinking lol Lee thinks she'll be here next week! I guess we'll see! I still feel like I have a lot to get ready before she arrives mostly cleaning stuff but whenever she decides to arrive she just needs to wait until the carseat arrives. It should be getting to us this Thursday! 

Still haven't packed my hospital bag but I'm going to do that soon too! 

I've got all of Maylee's newborn and 0-3M clothes all washed up and they smell so good! I used the baby laundry detergent called Dreft. It's the best :) I also got all of her blankets and towels and wash rags washed up and ready for her to use! I'm hoping to get most everything else on my to do list done by this weekend so I can get it out of the way and stop stressing over it! We shall see how much of it gets done. 

Overall still feeling good! Just ready to have a baby in my arms instead of kicking my ribs at 10:00pm haha 

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute! You should do a post on what you pack in your hospital bag for new mom friends like me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gladly! I'll be sure and include it in my next post! :)

      Delete
  2. If I could give Rachel a thumbs up I would... I'm not a new Mom, but I like seeing what other Mom's bring with them to the hospital. Also, I would love to feel those baby kicks at 10:00 pm, preferably not on my ribs, but those baby kicks are so fun to feel... Maylee will be here before too long, hang in there. Also, if possible have Lee watch the boys so you can take a nap, enjoy them while you still can, & aren't having to wake up every two hours to nurse.

    ReplyDelete