My mom needed a new desktop background for her computer at work so I finally got around to getting some updated pictures of the boys for her. They were already dressed like this themselves when I decided to get pictures of them so it was perfect! We just went outside to the trampoline and I snapped away!
This is my favorite! I just wish Drake would have sat still and been in the picture haha
finally got Drake to sit but he's squinting because of the sun and not smiling haha Everytime he did smile I was too late and didn't get any of him smiling he just wanted to jump around with is cape on lol
or he wanted to walk right up close to the camera haha
Drake was saying Cheese in this picture :)
Drake had way more fun Yelling with the other two boys. I told them to say SUPERHERO'S and Drake would just yell loudly with them lol
No comments:
Post a Comment