Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Spokane Trip!

We got to take a vacation last week! Monday afternoon (8/18) we left on our way to Spokane. It took longer than normal because there was soooo much construction! drove us crazy! and then there was a crazy wreck that closed traffic on I-90 in both directions! We came upon the wreck later so we got detoured around it but there was a ton of cars backed up in both directions. Anyway so we go into spokane around 9:30pm so Tuesday was our first full day at my parents. 

 Landon found a Turkey feather! 

 Zeke and his batman hoodie that GG got him haha 

 messy face drake
 Lee

Tuesday afternoon we went to the Lake where my dad works (Loon Lake)
 Drake was having a blast finding rocks and throwing them in the water. 

Landon and Zeke with Lee. Landon got pretty good at swimming on his own with his life jacket. 


The only picture we have of me at the lake haha The water felt so good it was the perfect temperature. 

Landon playing in the sand

 Zeke in the sand

 Drake playing in the water. He liked swishing his hands around in it and splashing.

 Drake being so serious. I could not get him to smile for the camera but he was having fun lol 

 Burying Landon in the sand! 

 Drake getting Landon while he was buried haha

 Snack break! Mmmm pudding! 
We went to the lake a total of 3 times. one of the days there was a bunch of seagulls and ducks around the beach and all Drake wanted to do was chase them. It was cute for the first couple minutes but I got tired of chasing after him haha 


(8/23) was Tawny's wedding day!!! Landon was really excited to go to the Spokane temple and go inside! He's always asking to go inside the temple so it was the perfect opportunity to get to take him inside the foyer and waiting area.  
 Landon being cute on the Temple grounds.

 

 Our attempts at a family picture....These were the best two and they're not great but it could be worse haha

 Family picture with GG and Popa! My sister came to the temple with us so she could watch the boys for me while we went in for Tawny's sealing. We're just missing my brother and Lauren and Sophie in this picture but we got some family pictures with my brother and Sophie too at Tawny's reception (Lauren had to work). Can't wait to see how those turned out :)

 Boys being cute waiting for the bride and groom to come out! 

 Here they come! 









I like this picture I got of them in front of the temple with the angel moroni :) This was the only angle I could get to get both them and the steeple in the picture :) 

 Reception time! 
 The delicious cupcakes Brenna made! They were ALL soooo good!
 The tent and tables! 
The center pieces! They turned out sooo cute! My mom was in charge of putting these together and they turned out great! So elegant and pretty! Way to go mom :) 

 The kids' favorite spot

 hahaha my sister photo bombing my picture of the kids on the tramp lol I love Drake's face and how he's looking at her like she's nuts lol 

 Sophie girl! These were the best pictures I got of her she refuses to look at you when you say her name so the fact that I got one of her looking in my direction was amazing haha and asking her to smile is just asking too much lol 


Dancing the night away! 


overall we had a great week in Spokane it was full of Shopping ( I got all the rest of the stuff I needed before baby comes except the carseat which I had to order online and it is on it's way) and weddings ( we went to a family friends wedding reception friday night then Tawny got married saturday and I had a cousin on my dads side who also got married saturday. We headed back home Sunday morning and got home around 6pm. Now we're just getting back into our routine at home and getting ready for Landon to start school Thursday!  I can't believe he's going to be in Kindergarten! 

No comments:

Post a Comment