Thursday, August 28, 2014

First day of school!

I can't believe I have a kindergartner! Where has the time gone?!

 He was so excited to go to school! He's been asking me for the last month if it was time to go to school yet. Then this morning I went to wake him up (which usually takes a bit of nagging) and he popped right up ready to get dressed and go to school haha. I'm excited for him to be in school but I miss him already! It's weird only having 2 kids at home! 

Landon gets to go to Kindergarten on Tuesday and Thursdays from 8-3pm and Friday afternoons 11:10-1:40. I can't wait to pick him up after school and see how much he liked his first day! 

I love how his backpack is as big as him :) lol 

1 comment:

  1. Landon is going to love Kindergarten, Daphanee is having a blast so far. Landon looks so cute in his first day of Kindergarten pictures!

    ReplyDelete