TADA! Maylee's Crib bumper is done! Which marks the finishing of her crib beddding!!!
I could still make another crib sheet and a blanket but for right now I'm considering it done!!
I just love this fabric!
Here it is all on the crib! All ready for Maylee Belle!
I am so in love with how it's turned out! :)
Closeup of the cute ribbon ties and the piping!
I had never sewn with piping before and I'm so happy it turned out! Totally gives it that professional look!
I had never sewn with piping before and I'm so happy it turned out! Totally gives it that professional look!
I alternated the ties on the crib bumper so they were hot pink, then light pink, hot pink, then light pink.
A view from up higher so you can see the inside print.
I love it!
Next on my list for her room is her mobile that will hang above the crib and curtains in her room. Still haven't decided what exactly I'll be doing for curtains in her room. I might just take the easy way out and buy some blinds for the window and do a cute valence...We'll see. Oh and hopefully today I'll be making her changing pad cover :)
Michelle, I still can not get over how ridiculously talented you are! You did such a good job on Maylee's crib bedding.
ReplyDelete