Last week while I was pinning stuff on
Pinterest I came across a blog called
A Bowl Full of Lemons I absolutely LOVE everything on this blog! It's so full of great ideas and how to's for Organizing, cleaning, creating, and decorating. I just LOVE it! And it has led me to another Challenge! The 21 Day Challenge. It's an organizing challenge and I thought this was such a fun way to get yourself to actually do it! It's so simple. You take a before and after picture of your challenge for the day. The first challenge is Junk Drawer so here is my before picture...of our Junk/Tool Drawer.
Bad I know I had to force it shut and pry it open!
I dumped everything out on the counter then I cleaned out the drawer.
I used BabyGanics The Grime fighter it's an all purpose naturally non toxic household cleaner that smells like lavender :) I got it to use on Zeke's high chair and now I use it everywhere :)
One more time BEFORE...
AND AFTER....
SO MUCH NICER and it only took 5-8mins! :)
So much fun to go on her blog and see her before and after pictures too! Here is the list for the 21 Day Organizing Challenge.
21 DAY ORGANIZING CHALLENGE
Here's the link to her blog where she cleans out her Junk drawer and guides you through it step by step! http://abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com/2011/01/day-1-getting-organized-challenge.html I Love the way she organizes! She containerizes everything! I didn't have any container's on hand today but next time I'm at the dollar store I'm gonna pick some up! I also found some great pins on pinterest on how to make your own cute storage boxes from cardboard and just cover them in fabric or gift wrap! Like these:
cute right? Sounds great to me! upcycle all those diaper boxes and put them to good use! click the picture for the tutorial!
She also has weekly challenges on her blog That I can't WAIT to do! But for now I'm only doing one challenge at a time....ok I'm doing two but you get the point I'm gonna pace myself!
By the way Day 2 of my 30 Day body rocking challenge was great! Ok well it hurt and I was sore from yesterday but it felt so good once I was done. Here was my workout and results!
10 x High Knees & 10 x Mountain Climbers 6 SETS
2 x Squat Jumps & 2 x Push-ups & 1 x Tuck Jumps 5 SETS
Centre to Elbow Jump (L&R) & 2 x leg jumps 10
Clean & Press & Squat & Press & Push Up 8
Tuck Jumps x 5 & ½ Burpee & squat hold x 5 2
Spider Knee Push up & Straight Leg Push Up (L&R) 8
Switch Lunge & Press 13
Side Lunge x 2 & L & R Side Punch & 2 Tuck Jumps 20
10 x Squat & 10 x Squat Jumps 2
Elbow to Knee jumps 10 x each side 3SETS
Wide leg jumps & Push up 15
Speed run did the full50seconds.
I'm lovin' this workout. I'm making a workout binder for myself so I can keep track of everything and so it's there every morning waiting for me to fill in my results for the day! :) And now you'll be hearing from me everyday about how I did with these two challenges. Hope you're as excited as I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment