Day 4 was the Linen Closet. I don't really have a Linen closet I just have a Laundry room area with shelves that I use for all my towels and sheets and what not so I organized that. Same diff really. And BOY did it need it! It's been on my to do list for a while but it just kept getting pushed back and pushed back so this challenge is good for me! Here is my Laundry room area BEFORE
Such a mess I KNOW! It's like stuff just kept getting put up on that top shelf that didn't even need to be up there. And sheets and towels started turning into heaping piles instead of nicely folded stacks.
But.....Once I went through everything took it all down wiped down the shelves all nice and clean and got rid of the stuff that didn't belong and what not it turned out great and ended up looking like THIS:
AFTER
Soooo much nicer!!! I smile every time I walk by my Laundry room area now! :) So much better! Look at all that space!!! Ah! Such a nice breath of fresh air :)
No comments:
Post a Comment