Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Day 9 of Organizing challenge
Well Day 9 was yesterday and it was Toy organization but I'm skipping it and coming back to it because I don't have any containers right now to organize the toys. I have recently gone through the boys toys though and got rid of like 2 boxes! Ridiculous! I still need to go through them again. Especially since Zeke's first birthday is coming up. I'm hoping to get some containers soon that have lids so that I can have all the cars in one container with a lid. All the animals in another with a lid and so on... That way whenever he wants to play he gets one bucket of toys and when he's done he puts them back and can have a different bucket. Hopefully this will help with controlling the mess and scattering of toys that i'm constantly picking up and always stepping/tripping over. We'll see....I'm going to look online today for some containers...I want them to be clear and I really need/want them to have a lid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment