The Challenge for today was Computer Desk...I don't know about you, but mine was a mess. I had actually picked up a lot of it earlier this week so it didn't look as bad as before, so that saved me some embarrassment. But it still was a mess. It's annoying how fast it piles up and gets messy.
Here's before:
Yes this is better then what it looked like earlier this week. I have a problem. I'm workin' on it. haha
And AFTER!
AHHHH sooo much better :) Feels so nice to have a clean space. I took everything, except the computer itself, down and wiped everything clean and dusted it. Then got rid of the crap, dusted the tops of my little drawers and put back everything (except the crap) neatly where it belonged. :) Now the real challenge is to keep it this way! This challenge was also just for the top of the desk not the drawers. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment