Day 11 was The Freezer luckily we had just bought our new fridge on an awesome black friday sale so my freezer is still clean and organized :) no need for me to freeze my hands off!
I have the bottom pull out freezer and this the main part on the left are my frozen veggies. and the right is my frozen fruits. I hvae a bunch of frozen peaches and berries from this summer.

Then this is an additional pull out basket that holds all my meats. The left is actually Ground Elk meat ( we got a ton of it earlier this winter from some friends and it's great! I use it just like ground beef and you can't tell the difference!) and the ice cream is next to the ground elk meat and elk steaks just cuz haha. and then on the right is some frozen salmon and halibut that Lee got for helping someone with their plumbing! and then his bag of chimichanga's haha I love that here in Ashton people are all about trading labor or goods :) we end up with a lot of meat and potatoes and gun smithing and ammunition this way! Lee doesn't do it to get the free stuff. He's always happy to help whoever needs it but it's fun when he gets meat or his gun sited for free and what not :) I especially love getting the meat cuz it is NOT cheap! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment