Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 3 of 21 day organizing challenge

Today's challenge was the Tupperware cupboard. My tupperware cupboard isn't very big and took my 2 seconds so I decided that I would go through all the cupboards that needed re-organized and cleaned to make this well worth it. The main reason I don't have a lot of tupperware is because lee takes it to work and forgets to bring it back and two a lot of my glass bowls and stuff have lids so I mostly just put things in those.
BEFORE AFTER


BEFORE...


AFTER...

Before....
This has been bugging me for a while! ahhh! and the bottoms of these shelves were sooo dirty I don't know what happend!

AFTER...
SOOOO PRETTY NOW!! Such a breath of fresh air. nice, clean, and organized and the pots and pans found a new home next to the oven :) The empty spot on the left of the top shelf is for my13x9 pan perfect spot. It's currently in the fridge with leftover lasagna in it. haha

Here's the pots and pans in their new home :) they look happy. I just used this cupboard for my cutting boards and baking tins so now the cutting boards are living with the cookie sheets and I think they like it :) I DO anyways!

BEFORE... AFTER
I don't even know how some of the stuff ended up in there! and I found 3 more jars of opened peanut butter while cleaning my cabinets WOW! I guess I'll need to make peanut butter cookies or something haha

And AFTER I cleaned out the stove I forgot a before picture but it was gross so you wouldn't want to see it anyway, but now it's nice and shining clean with my baking stuff! This stuff used to be right next to the stove in that little cupboard where I moved the pots and pans.
Ahhhh feels so good to be clean and organized!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment