Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 3 Week 1 Workout

Still going strong on my 30 day work out this morning Lee and I both got to work out together before he left for work and the kids slept in so no one was in the way! haha It's so nice to get your work out done and over with in the morning and for me it motivates me to do more around the house and what not. Today's work out felt like it had a TON of pushups and squats I'm feelin' it in my arms already and of course my legs but that's been going on since I started haha. Here were mine and Lee's results.

1. Superman Push-ups

2. Elevated Push-up’s & L&R knee to elbow touch with the Swiss Ball

3. Squat & Press with the Pink Sandbag

4. Ugi Clean & Press + Jump Forward + 3 x Squat Jumps

5. Reverse Pull-Ups on Dip Station

6. Side Jump Burpee + 2 knee to elbow Oblique Abs + Tuck Jump Centre (Alternate Sides)

7. Forward Lunge + Side Lunge + Knee Lift. (Alternate Legs) with the Pink Sandbag

8. Ugi Ball Push-up & Burpee + Sumo L&R Knee Touch.

9. Tricep Dip + Kickout V Abs with the Dip Station

10. Overhead Abs with the Pink Sandbag

11. Sandbag Shoulder Lift + Squat + Switch Shoulder Press with the Pink Sandbag

12. Speed Run

Michelle Lee
15girly 20
3 6
36no weight 21added weight
8 8
23girly 18
5 5
3 7
7 9
15 20
16 14added weight
8squats 8set
ran full time ran full time

I took my before pictures last night and ewww it definitely motivated me today when I was wanting to quit. I don't think I'll be able to share the before pictures but i'll show you lee's before and after pictures haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment