Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 5 of organizing Challenge

Day 5's Challenge was to organize under the Kitchen sink! I was so excited for this day I had to keep myself from jumping ahead. haha underneath my Kitchen sink has been in need of cleaning....here's my mess.
plastic bags everywhere a bunch of gloves without pairs...


Can you say GROSS??? I was so excited to clean this up! luckily it came right up and I found a bunch of single gloves without pairs and of course the plastic bags were everywhere and all kinds of cleaner bottles. I moved ALL my cleaners except the non toxic one up above my washer and dryer where I know Landon cannot get them. He's gotten into the fabreeze a couple of times and sprayed zeke and himself and I did NOT want that to happen with cleaners. I do have child locks on the cabinets but he knows how to get them undone so for peace of mind I put them up high out of his reach.



I also got to sneak in a craft project for my under the sink organization! I just used an old nesquick container covered it in super cute scrapbooking paper, labeled it for Lee's sake, and cut an x in the top of the lid and I cut off the points in the center so it wouldn't rip my bags as I pull them out! NO MORE BAG MESS!! yay!

Here are the AFTER pictures!

Ahhhh!!! soooo clean and sparkley!!! My dishwasher soap and hand washing dish soap are under here along with some scrubbies one pair of gloves garbage bags and my cut container full of plastic bags oh and some vacuum bags. And I fixed the child locks on the cabinet so they are secure and working. They were loose and you could pull them right open but not anymore!


Pretty pretty! Now go attack your under the sink area! You know you want to! :)


Oh and P.S. I'm still rockin' it on my 30 workout challenge. They're just getting a little harder to write down and keep track of because we're doing a lot of combinations but just know that I am still doing them!!! Maybe I'll start posting the youtube video's of my workouts so you can see what I'm doing :)
You can join the challenge here Just scroll to the bottom of the page for the very first workout :) It's also easiest if you start the workout on a Monday. That way your days line up with their workout titles. You work out 5 days a week and Saturday and Sunday are active rest days. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your house seems really cool, I love seeing the pictures of the different areas/places in your house. Isn't cleaning & organizing fun?! I have no problem cleaning & getting our place organized, I just wish it'd stay that way for more than an hour.

    ReplyDelete