Here's a bunch of picturesfrom when I first got my camera till recently, of my little Kidlets. I finally took them off my camera to share :)

Zeke's worried smile...That was fun but scarey haha
So the following pictures are pretty funny....Lee and I were watching a movie and Landon had left the living room and just about the time I was wondering why it was so quiet and where Landon was he came running in telling me he wanted a sandwhich looking like this........


Lee and I couldn't help but laugh lol I don't know where he found the maker but he found it lol He LOVES to color on himself and this isn't the first time it's happened. lol


Say Cheese! lol



This was before Zeke could crawl and one of the first time's he made it up the steps. He was so proud of himself lol


He fell asleep in his bouncer while I was cleaning the bathroom and Landon was taking a bath. Sooo cute! Landon never did this. He never fell asleep randomly in funny places. So this was just too cute :)






Landon LOVES to help cook. He doesn't care what it is I'm making he wants to help! Here we were making cookies. I bought him his cute little Lightning McQueen Apron at a craft fair so I could copy the pattern haha It fits kids of all ages cuz the ribbon adjusts to their size!




Zeke peeking over the crib :) I love that he can stand up He always has a big smile for me in the mornings and after naps I LOVE it!


Zekey being naught lol He is the worst when it comes to leaving kleenex and wipes down in his reach and open! He'll pull them ALL out!


What?!
My cute little Ravioli face! He didn't like them at all he tried maybe one and just smeared the rest and had fun lol
Landon the sheep! I made him this little sheep costume for when we did the nativity scene for our ward Christmas party but he was too busy running around so he never wore it. I just made it with a white hoodie and glued cotton balls all over it and sewed on little ears haha


He liked wearing it but then he found out it was even more fun to pull off all the cotton balls. It was a mess and the costume was confiscated lol


The funniest part was his little bare buns lol He was just running around everywhere with a lifejacket on and bare buns! hahaha gotta love it! lol
























I LOVE your boys! I wish I lived closer so I could come play with them!
ReplyDeleteOH my GOSH your kids are THE CUTEST! I wish I lived closer too. Oh my gosh, we would have so much fun doing play dates. I miss you, and them. They both have such great personalities, but seriously Landon is at an age where I'm really getting a kick out of the things he's doing. And your sheep costume. HILARIOUS. And creative. You rock. The end.
ReplyDeleteYou two are the best, most fun parents any Auntie could wish for!!! What fun you have with those cute little boys... I love that you are enjoying them and recording it while it is fresh in your memory and then sharing it on this beautifully done blog... Keep up the good work! I hope to be able to come down and visit this spring or summer!! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete